What makes these sleeves different?
The most commonly prescribed protocol for patients with injuries and pain is RICE therapy. Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate. Targeting the entire arm, the Alchemy Arm Sleeve provides muscles stability with a double layer of compression and pockets for applying ice directly to the arm to make it simple with the best mobile recovery on the market.
- Approximately 10-15mmHg Zoned Compression
- Antimicrobial SilverTech Fabric
- Superior moisture wicking
- 360° 4-Way stretch
- 75% polypropylene/25% spandex
- Minimal seam construction
- Sold in single and pairs
- Available in unisex sizes 1/2/3/4/5/6 (Cross reference the measurement around the widest part of your bicep with the widest part of your forearm, about 2” below the elbow)
- Single: Left UTR5100, Right UTR5200 & Pair: UTR5000
- Tennis/Golfer Elbow
- Strained/Pulled Tricep/Bicep/Forearm
- Cartilage Damage
- Post-operative pain
- Two Alchemy arm sleeves
- 4 ice sheets
Absolutely love themI used these after every long swim I had during my Ironman training. Absolutely love them. They fit true to size, ice sheets are in great locations for recovery, and you always are ready to go the next day!