Watch the video
What makes these sleeves different?
The most commonly prescribed protocol for patients with lower leg injuries and pain is RICE therapy. Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate.Ideal for treating shins splints and calf pain, the double-Life calf sleeves provide muscle stability with a double layer of compression and pockets for applying ice directly to the shins and calves for maximum comfort, performance and recovery.
- Gradient & Zoned Compression
- Antimicrobial SilverTech Fabric
- Superior moisture wicking
- 360° 4-Way stretch
- 70% polypropylene/30% spandex
- Single seam construction for 360°Icing
- Sold in pairs
- Available in unisex sizes 1/2/3/4/5/6 (measure largest part of calf muscle unflexed)
- Black with Red 110% UTR4000, Black with Pink 110% UTR4000P
- Shin Splints
- Calf Strain/Muscle Tear
- Compartment Syndrome
- Achilles Tendonitis/Pain
- A pair of Double-life Calf sleeves
- 4 ice sheets
SIMPLE, MOBILE, EFFECTIVEI just purchased double life calf/shin sleeves and omg what a difference it has made. I would normally purchase 1-10 pound bag of ice after every run to relieve the shin splint pain, but now thanks to 110% it is SIMPLE, MOBILE, EFFECTIVE !