What makes these sleeves different?
The most commonly prescribed protocol for patients with injuries and pain is RICE therapy. Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate. Targeting the elbow, the Bokator Sleeve provides muscles stability with a double layer of compression and pockets for applying ice directly to the elbow to make it simple with the best mobile recovery on the market.
- 15 mmHg of Compression
- Antimicrobial SilverTech Fabric
- Superior moisture wicking
- 360° 4-Way stretch
- 70% polypropylene/30% spandex
- Minimal seam construction
- Sold in singles and pairs
- Available in unisex sizes 1/2/3/4/5/6 (Cross reference the measurement around the widest part of your bicep with the widest part of your forearm, about 2” below the elbow)
- Single UTR6100, Pair UTR6000
- Tennis/Golfer Elbow
- Cartilage Damage
- Elbow Pain
- One Bokator elbow sleeve
- 2 reusable ICE/HEAT gel packs