What makes these tights different?
Targeting the hips, glutes, lumbar, ITBand, quadriceps, hamstrings, knees, calves and shins, our Ice Recovery Compression Tights Clutch are designed for maximum comfort, performance and recovery. With strategically placed icing pockets, the Clutch Tights transition from high performance compression gear to an active recovery system in one simple step.
The most commonly prescribed protocol for our patients with leg injuries and post-operative pain and swelling is RICE: Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate.
The benefits of compression?
BEFORE: Improved circulation, prepares muscles. DURING: Muscle stabilization, reduces fatigue AFTER: Increased circulation, speeds recovery
- 20-25mmHg Zoned Compression
- Antimicrobial SilverTech Fabric
- Superior moisture wicking
- 360° 4-Way stretch
- 75% polypropylene / 25% spandex
- Minimal seam construction
- Available in sizes 1/2/3/4/5/6 (measure your waist just over belly button)
- Available in black with Red logo: XTR7000-RD & White logo: XTR7000-WH
- Glute Pain
- ITBand Syndrome
- Strained/Pulled Hamstring or Quadriceps
- Meniscus Tear
- Cartilage Damage
- Strained Calf
- Shin splints
- Post-operative pain
- One pair of Clutch Thights
- 6 reusable ICE/HEAT gel packs
Get Something Else
Great productI bought a pair of these for recovery after hard running or leg workouts. The full tights enable me to ice all of the spots that tend to get sore, especially the calves, knees and hamstrings. The combination of ice and compression due seem to improve my recovery rate. The compression is nice quality. I've had them for over a month and they appear durable and the compression is very strong. The company has great customer service as well. My only concern was that the pants didn't come with enough ice packs to fill all of the slots, but they graciously sent me an extra pack of ice sheets.