What makes these tights different?
Targeting the hips, glutes, lumbar, ITBand, quadriceps, hamstrings, knees, calves and shins, our Ice Recovery Compression Tights Clutch are designed for maximum comfort, performance and recovery. With strategically placed icing pockets, the Clutch Tights transition from high performance compression gear to an active recovery system in one simple step.
The most commonly prescribed protocol for our patients with leg injuries and post-operative pain and swelling is RICE: Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate.
The benefits of compression?
BEFORE: Improved circulation, prepares muscles. DURING: Muscle stabilization, reduces fatigue AFTER: Increased circulation, speeds recovery
- 20-25mmHg Zoned Compression
- Antimicrobial SilverTech Fabric
- Superior moisture wicking
- 360° 4-Way stretch
- 75% polypropylene/25% spandex
- Minimal seam construction
- Available in sizes 1/2/3/4/5/6 (measure your waist just over belly button)
- Available in black with Red logo: XTR7000-RD & White logo: XTR7000-WH
- Glute Pain
- ITBand Syndrome
- Strained/Pulled Hamstring or Quadriceps
- Meniscus Tear
- Cartilage Damage
- Strained Calf
- Shin splints
- Post-operative pain
- One pair of Clutch Thights
- 6 reusable ICE/HEAT gel packs
Get Something Else
brilliantThis product is brilliant. Using the ice packs reduces muscle temperature after exercise when I am trashed, and the significant compression is like having a massage while I am making dinner or doing laundry. Every time I drive to a race, I wear clutch tights and my legs always feel light and loose for competition. I use the ice packs after and put them on without ice before. My only complaint is the intense wrestling match it takes to get them on'.but they are compression tights, so it comes with the territory. I am 5'9', 138lbs and wear a small, they fit perfectly.