Watch the video
What makes these sleeves different?
Targeting the hamstrings and quadriceps, the Kick Back Quad sleeves provide muscle stability with a double layer of compression and pockets for applying the included ice sheets directly to the troublespot to make it simple with the best mobile recovery on the market. Help prevent and recover from common running and jumping activities injuries.
Kick Back Quad sleeves combine the benefits of compression and the power of an ice bath in a single piece of gear to make R.I.C.E. therapy easy. Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate. The most commonly prescribed protocol for patients with lower leg injuries and pain is R.I.C.E. therapy. Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate.
The benefits of compression?
BEFORE: Improved circulation, prepares muscles DURING: Muscle stabilization, reduces fatigue AFTER: Increased circulation, speeds recovery
- 15-20 mmhg of Compression
- Antimicrobial SilverTech Fabric
- Superior moisture wicking
- 360° 4-Way stretch
- 75% polypropylene / 25% spandex
- Minimal seam construction
- Includees 4 reusable ice sheets & thermal packaging
- Available in unisex sizes 1/2/3/4/5/6 (measure largest part of thigh)
- Sold in singles and pairs ( UTR2000 & UTR2100 )
- Strained/Pulled Hamstring
- Strained Quadriceps
- Two Kick Back Quad sleeves
- 4 reusable ICE/HEAT gel packs