What makes these socks different?
Engineered for recovery and performance, Mercury's gradient compression enhances circulation while the unique design protects athlete's legs from the wear and tear of long tough workouts. The roomier toe, arch support and non-binding top band make them exceptionally comfrotable and Ideal for travel. Supporting the Ankle, Achilles, Arch, Calves, and Shins, the Mercury Compression Sox help reduce fatigue, enhance endurance and speed recovery.
- 20 – 25 mmHg of Compression
- Anatomically Accurate design (Left/Right)
- 85% Nylon/15% spandex
- Superior Moisture wicking
- Unique flowmesh stich pattern for foot ventilation
- Anti-chafe padding on ball of foot & ankle
- Roomier toe box
- Unique vertical stretch for arch support
- Easy on and off
- Available in unisex sizes 2/3/4/5 (measure largest part of calf muscle, unflexed)
- Available in Black UTR7000 & White UTR8000
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Sprain
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Shin Splints
- Calf Sprains & Strains
- A pair of Mercury Compression Sox
Measure the calf circumference (in inches) at the widest part.
|Measures||12-13.5 in||13.5-15 in||15-16.5 in||16.5-18 in|
by far the best compression gear products on the marketAs a professional Cross Country MTB racer I use 110% after all my workouts and during my traveling to increase my recovery so I can hit it hard day after day! I use the Mercury Sox and the Juggler Knickers with ice and i have to say these are by far the best compression gear products on the market! Casey Willimas, Whole Athlete/Specialized